Immunization, Medication and Covid-19 test tracking solution integrated with athenahealth
Rutgers University is a leading healthcare service provider that is recognized for outstanding clinical quality and patient safety. They have implemented our customized medication and immunization admin workflow with inventory management solution utilizing barcode technology.
- Time consuming and error prone manual data entry and data correction process
- The need for a medication tracking and inventory management solution with athenaPractice™ integration
- Lack of real-time inventory tracking reports
- Previous medication admin workflow did not allow for documentation of NDC and did not alert user if no order was placed because of manual entry of medication.
“TriNet Medical’s SRX application provided a robust solution to track medication inventory that is integrated with our athenaPractice™ and places orders for the medication to be sent directly to our athenahealth billing system.”
- “Manual data entry virtually eliminated for office supplied medications.”
- “The TriNet Medical team worked with us to customize a form that would meet our order entry and billing needs.”
- “The TriNet Medical team has been very helpful with technical questions.”
- “TriNet Medical has met our needs and our expectations have been exceeded!”
“TriNet Medical has provided a wonderful solution that works to reduce errors and integrate billing. Their customer service is outstanding, and they are very professional. We love working with them!”