How Does TriNet Medical’s SRX Work?
- Barcode on the 340B medication is scanned at the point of administration to capture all required data including Medication name, NDC, Lot #, Expiration date in patient chart.
- Order is generated within EMR
- SRX automatically manages inventory levels of all Clinic Administered 340B drugs
- Real-time data is available in SRX for 340B reporting and analysis
Increase Practice Efficiency
- Custom integration with your EMR saves time as a single barcode scan captures all required data and automatically enters it into the patient chart.
- Manual data entry or hand-written forms take much more time and are susceptible to human error, while scanned data is error-free and real-time.
Real-time Tracking and Reporting
- Real-time inventory management data allows you to order just the right amount of medications and immunizations for the correct locations.
- Custom reports provide details of item usage by patient ID, location, provider, etc.
- Customizable low inventory and expired inventory alerts.
Improve Patient Safety
- The SRX software has additional clinical safety checks that flag an incorrect, expired or recalled item when scanned by the provider
Additional Features & Information
- Track all of your COVID-19 test kits, PPE and vaccines.
“SRX is invaluable in maintaining control of our medical inventories and especially in meeting our 340B requirements.”
-Sunshine Community Health Center